BlueStacks App Player 4.120.0 Cracked Version [Modded]
BlueStacks App Player is a great tool for allowing you to run your favorite mobile apps/games in full screen in your browser using a PC or Mac. The user interface of the BlueStacks App Player can be totally configured to suit your needs. Additionally, it is capable of integrating with the custom software experiences which are designed and developed by PC manufacturers.
BlueStacks puts the Android operating system on your desktop. BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. Basically, this application is an Android emulator for PC.
Once installed, BlueStacks App Player can be configured to work with your choice of popular social media platforms i.e. Facebook or Twitter. As the environment runs Android apps, you can configure BlueStacks App Player to work with your Google Play account, so you can access all your favorite apps and games!
BlueStacks App Player Modded Key Features :
- Import Windows Files directly from your PC to bluestacks.
- SuperUser Support.
- Simple Launcher Interface.
- SuperSu Support.
- Build-in Media Player which run mp3, mp4, and many other formats easily.
- Root Explorer Support.
- Clock, Camera, and other accessories support.
- Advanced Calculator Support.
- Root Checker Support.
What’s New BlueStacks App Player 4.120?
- macOS version updated to 220.127.116.113
- Added the ability to detect run-time errors in BlueStacks (i.e. RPC error, Black screen, etc.) and fixes them automatically with user’s consent.
- BlueStacks Account with a new login screen (look and feel).
- Torque Launcher is a pure android (AOSP) styled launcher. It is tuned to work quickly with smooth animations and has now replaced our existing launcher.
- Added the ability to view/mute app notifications.
- Keyboard fixes: keyboard stops working the moment we press the ALT key.
- BlueStacks app player uses the “High Performance” plan when active, and falls back to the user’s default power plan upon exiting.
- AltGr doesn’t work for international keyboard layout.