CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 3 Serial Number Full Version
Responsive Site Designer provides a flexible core that can adapt based on the viewer’s screen size. You can not only build the structure of your website in Responsive Site Designer you can also use advanced design to visually style elements without having to dive into the code. With access to tools to add images, background images, gradients, shadow, radius, transitions and state functionality (hover, active, focused, visited).
CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer features a width slider and custom breakpoints for creating device-agnostic websites. It also presents a familiar front-end workflow with custom classes and IDs.
Furthermore, CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer offers full layout and design capabilities with Flexbox and intuitive CSS3 controls. With a Components Library of pre-built items, plus Symbols for making global content edits.
CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer Key Features:
Create and Design
- Drag-n-drop content elements like headers, images, buttons, icons and more – Up to 21 (+ 33 variations)
- Write, paste, or edit the text in place with an intuitive, powerful, text editor
- Add special widgets or custom scripts with the HTML Element
- Smooth and familiar front-end design workflow using custom selectors – Target types, (multiple) classes or IDs
- Integrated web inspector with a spacing outliner, DOM tree, and live CSS preview
- Unlimited website projects with up to 50 (for now) pages each
- Design for interaction with hover, active and pressed state controls. Create powerful 3D effects that will make the site come alive
- Organize images and other assets in the Project Resource Library
- A plethora of typographical design functions, including Google Font integration. Font Family, Size, Weight, Color, Style, Line-height, Text Align, Transform, Decoration, Wrapping, Spacing (indent, Letter, Word), Text Shadow, Superscript, Subscript
- All the design power CSS3 has to offer without writing a single line of code. Padding, Margin, Floats, Display, Position, Overflow, Border (radius), Background (image), Width (min, max), Height (min, max), Scale, Translate, Rotate, Skew, Opacity, Box Shadow, Transitions and a few more…
Responsive Tools and Elements
- Full range viewport slider – view and work on the design at any possible width right in the app.
- Adapt the layout or tweak the design at any display width using custom breakpoints
- Responsive images: use the new HTML picture element to show different images at different widths
- Focus the viewer’s attention on a specific area of the image with the focal point function
- Mobile-first and desktop down workflows with corresponding media queries
Adaptable Layout Creation and Management
- Fluid grid systems with configurable columns, gutter, and widths – Choose pixels or…ems!
- Subgrids and container elements give unique granular control over the layout at any width
- Sublime column management: span, offset, push and pull with simple drop downs and change these at any breakpoint for an optimal viewing experience on any device!
- Rows can be constrained to certain widths or full-width for appealing visual (background) effects
- Fix rows or place elements outside of the flow with comprehensive positioning controls
- Use the tag switcher to create the most semantic HTML
- Publish directly to the CoffeeCup servers and share the link for feedback and collaboration
- Add metadata and other head (or footer) code for SEO or plugins
How to Crack/Install?
- Download the complete setup along with crack.
- Zipped files extraction is compulsory before installation.
- While installing the setup it is compulsory the point out the crack link.
- Choose the run option.
- Crack is fully done.
- Enjoy the software.
Download Link Given Below
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)